so today i learned that in the late 1800s-early 1900s, the navy became concerned about possible homosexual activity among their sailors
so they sent in decoys, whose job was to pretend to want to engage in homosexual activity in order to find gay sailors
except then the job of the decoy got popular
like, really popular
like… worryingly popular?
reports said that the decoys were performing their jobs with “much enthusiasm and zeal”
eventually the navy decided. to. just stop.
(Source: swanjolras, via j0hnl0ck3d)
- That’s a PERIOD, NOT A COMMA
- That’s a COMMA, NOT A PERIOD
- Why the hell can’t you pronounce that word?
- THE TEACHER JUST CORRECTED YOU WHY’D YOU GET IT WRONG AGAIN?!?!?!
- Can I sleep?
- If you can’t read, why’d you raise your hand?
- You can’t pronounce THAT word?
- WHAT THE HELL
- The fuck you like long ass paragraphs for
- My skin’s crawling
- Oh god not him, his voice sounds like a dying nail on a dying chalkboard
- You skipped a line
- LOL what was that?
- I don’t even.
(Source: youcanbethecaptain, via j0hnl0ck3d)